- The Siemens 6ES7153-1AA03-0XB0 interface module for PLCs or HMI offers you many benefits for your automation system. Not only does it increase quality control, but it also puts the power where it belongs, which is in the hands of the operator of the programmable controller or HMI. Installation is also very easy because this digital slave device comes with complete step-by-step installation instructions, making programming a snap.
- The power supply voltage for the Siemens 6ES7153-1AA03-0XB0 Interface Module is rated at 24V. Another benefit is that because the design of this digital I/O module includes a self-contained platform, there is no need to provide external protection for the power supply lines. In addition, the output voltage rating is 5V, and both the input and output addressing volume are 128 bytes.
- Isolation voltage is 500V. The Siemens 6ES7153-1AA03-0XB0 slave interface module allows 1 to 125 node addresses during programming. The total weight of this interface module device is 360 grams. The manual for this interface module for PLCs and HMI describes it specifically as SIMATIC DP, INTERFACE IM 153-1, FOR ET 200M, FOR MAX. 8 57-300 modules. It belongs to the IM 153-1/153-2 family and is a module from the SIMATIC S7-300 product series.
- The PROFIBUS DP allows for 1 to 125 permitted node addresses, and the interface module has an automatic detection of transmission rate. The maximum transmission rate is 12 MB/s and the transmission procedure is RS 485. The PROFIBUS DP also provides SYNC and FREEZE capability. The connector type is a nine-pin sub D socket, and the BUS protocol/transmission protocol is PROFIBUS DP to EN 50170.
- The minimum operating temperature is 0 degrees Celsius, while the maximum operating altitude above sea level is 3000 meters. The dimensions of this Siemens interface module are 40mm x 125mm x 117mm. Other features of the Siemens 6ES7153-1AA03-0XB0 interface module include clock synchronism, identification data, time stamping with improved features, and shorter switchover times with redundancy.
Here at Sembol LTD we sell new, refurbished, surplus and used hardware products.
All products are subject to availability and passing our QA testing and inspection by our qualified technicians.
We currently stock over 4,000 items with an MSRP greater than $1 million dollars.
Sembol LTD offers substantial cost savings while receiving quality products.
Thank you again for visiting Sembol LTD. For any questions please contact us via the Ebay Message System/Contact Seller.
Packaging and Handling
Return and Warranty Policy
Sembol LTD sells new, refurbished, surplus and used products also develops channels to purchase such products.
Sembol LTD is not affiliated with nor an authorized distributor or representative of any manufacturer, brand or product listed.
Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.